Sunday, October 23, 2011

When it all falls down.

You know what, don't even fucking bother to be friends with me when you acted so immature and childish. I don't approve children in my friend list, too young to know about what the grown ups do. I am guessing you just realize how motherfucking stupid you have been. I don't fucking care if you hate me, i don't fucking care if you want to talk bad things about me to your frnds and MY frnds. Because deep down inside you are just so fragile and I'm not fucking scared of u ! You are a pussy, do you know that? If you really ready to be frnds, say it right to my fucking gorgeous face. WHICH I KNOW YOU WON'T. I am so sorry for not acting professional right now, but I'm in a fucking PMS for god's sake! So what the hack! You suck balls. Chow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment