Saturday, January 19, 2013

Now is good.

There's something about the future which keeps me wonder. Because I know it'd be extraordinary. Sometimes, I just cnt wait to see whre it goes. Guess i hve to work from now. I. Can. Totally. Do. This. Liswweeeeettt. Lol. To be honest I didn't fixed anything in my brain for my new motivation/inspiration yet for 2013. Kiss my ass la every 1st of Jan we just become someone different, amazing and all of that crap. I can be better whenever I wnna. Okay, that sound a 'lil like a showboat. But hey, I wasn't ready for a change during the 1st Jan of 2013. It kinda felt like just another day, to me. But I guess my 2013 just about to start from NOW. Feelin' so much alive. Looking forward for a bright future, i simply wanna look at my parents with their tears on their cheeck, because they are proud of me, again. Getting a recognition for doing such a noble & sinless thing is the greatest feeling than getting recognition for being a jackass, seriously. Being succesful is easier than being a failure. Inhale love, exhale hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment