Sunday, April 10, 2011

Don't you want to be better? I do.

What a lovely day, it is ! Oh my gosh, I freaking miss my friends. Haha. So I've moved to my new house. I lavv my new temporary house and room. I also love the surroundings. Verray calming :) I think this is a perfect starting of my life back. I mean like come on, we live once. So why waste it to someone who's not worth it. I wish when I grew up I have toans of money so that I can travel! Wutt a dream. Well, everyone have their own dreams ;) hah! So back to my new house. Love the neighbors too! And I can't wait to play at the basketball courte because it's been ah while since I last been active. Daymn, no wonder my ass is gettin huger. Hahahahaaha! So anyways. I still am cleaning up room. Membapak penat. Thought of inviting my friends to come over, but idk. Haha. I always thought that I'm the weird one. But as I explore people I realize that I'm not the only one. And I'm happy for that. Like thank god ! Phew. Hahah. I also won't pretend that I'm happy if I'm not. But. I actually am. So much things I jut realize. Life isn't that bad (:

No comments:

Post a Comment