Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dawai asmaraaa..

There's like this indonesian guy in my house right now, repairing whatever stuff. And he is singing something like "ohhh...dawai asmaraaaaa.." WTF? Hahahahahaahahaha. K now he is still singing. Lawak saja. Anyways, there's this one day which was very funny because Diyana ate muqri's sausage! Jahahahaahaah!! Sound so wrong Kan! Hahahahah! And just now got this pantun competition at my school. Others school were there also. I was quite impress to see their performance tho. Very energetic! But my school got 2nd place. Urgh. So close man. But it's fine. As a new school,we'll take that. Ahah. Oh and I'm soo in love with this one book that I'm currently reading right now. I'm quite surprised because I'm actually and finally am reading a book. Like for once in my life, I have the spirit to READ. Bangga 'seh' . Hihihi. Ah Daymn I'm hungry :( gtg now. Traaa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment