Thursday, August 11, 2011

 

ain't this just the sweetest or what ?
look closely, look how the guy hugs her.




So hello again everyone ! wohhh, i think this is kinda like the first time i typed using my laptop :O (being lame) After such a long time.Haha. So there's so so so so much to say. But then i don't know where the hack am i supposed to start. Hmm, so life's been treating me well. Life's won't be a bitch if i don't think it that way. But sometimes, i have to think in that way to treat my heart.





I am back to my normal life. The life where I do crazy things. The life where i laugh here and there. The life where I have my bestfrnd right beside of me. But it's not the same anymore. How can it be the same when you've just been thru the rain? It will only get much better or empty. I still not sure where i'm at.


Akmal once told me. If a guy loves you, he'll fight for you even if he think he's not good enough for you. So here's my conclusion. He doesn't care for me, he don't give a shit about me, im just another goddam girl to him, and whatever love quotes that he's updating is just not for me and I am okay with it. I am better that way actually. I won't be wasting my time firguring how his brain works, duh~ Haha.



I want to study well, get great results. Surrounded by great people. Have a great job. Great finance. Be rich. Living the dream. I want to travel. Great house. Independent. Most important ; make my folks proud of their lil' girl =)


What is life without pain? Nothing. I'm one of those people who are not meant to fall in love yet/ever. I believe in that. Maybe God has other good plans for me in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment