Thursday, August 4, 2011

Lisab.

I remembered the first time we met. Not really a good intro tho, but then it's funny. Haha. I don't really have a friend back then when I was form 1. So I made some frnds. You & I became good friends. All I can remember is just our laughter. Boy, how I miss those days :( it's just something I'd miss forever. I am very happy to hear that you miss me too. Even if I met millions of friends, you still have that piece of my heart. Still remember our 'lisab forever' ? Yah' it's for real. All I'm thinking right now is how nice it'd be if we're in the same college. My life was so beautiful. I spoiled it. I guess I just need time on my own now and just restart things again. I just want to feel calm and right. That's all. I wish I could let the screams in my heart out. I'm done hoping. My aim right now is just to do all the things I wanted to do. Sounds dreamy. But I'll catch it. I will (:

No comments:

Post a Comment