Thursday, November 3, 2011

SLEEPOVER

Sleepover in my house bitches! Aha. Okay it is the holiday, and to be honest, SO FAR, its friggin-ly borrrreeeddd. Please kill me >( Haha, so i hope tonight's gonna be fun.

So, my bestfrnd is coming home tonight from his Uni. Phew. I hope we will have a great time together insteed of fighting all the time, like we always do. Oh well. Haha. Umm, what else? Oh yeah! Another dead person in my life. Yeah, I'm talking about you alright. You are dead. Who are u ? Oh i don't know, you're just someone dead. Sux heh

Just watched Paranormal Activity 2 AGAIN, haha freaks me out man, thank god my girls is sleeping with me tonight <3

There's not really much to say, because I'm at Aina's house, and my mood is really neutral right now, I'm not emo and all this shit, so not rly a good time to blog but what the hack!

Till then loves, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment