Thursday, November 10, 2011

What had ever happened.

I will never leave you

So that's just the truth. Every hello comes with a goodbye. But how long do I have to keep on living like this? Do I really have to be ready for every hello which eventually ends with a goodbye? Seriously? Yeah, who am I to ask. I guess, I just have to learn how to survive. I'm not the kind of girl who's SO LOW. Get whut I'm saying? I'm always..happy :( So when I'm not, I will always wonder..why? It was always easy for me back then because I was so fresh & clean. Not saying I am not clean now..haha just...my mind is getting more fucked up as i grew up.

I was just a little girl. I knew i needed to take care of myself, by pushing people away. I let love down so many times. And now i began to wonder, was it the right choice? I see happy couples here and there, and all I could think of is " I was offered with so much loves, I let it down " I don't know, i guess i wasn't ready. Still am not. But i just miss the feeling of being wanted or having someone to talk to every night. Having those funny fights. Haha lol k, whatever Lisa. But then i guess I'll be okay. I should be a better person day by day because the future deserves the best. And so do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment