Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mistakes by mistakes.

Why do I keep on doing it ? Gosh. This sux. Haven't made it for a while. But as time passes by, I did it. I did that mistake again. And boom ! Boy, did it really dirt a 'lil bit of my name. Even though, what I did it's not a big deal..it is to me. Because I keep on doing it ! I just feel, deep down inside, I'm just like them. Ahhh, you'll never know what I'm talking about right now. I'm the girl who keep things real. I don't have time for games. It'll ruin everything. I'm always the one who says " Ho please, I go for long distance relationship" . But in the end, it's a false. And weirdly nowadays, people who plays ah lot, rly got into long distance. Ironic ! I never wanted to hurt you, but I don't want to lie. How could i possibly love you just like that? I did a mistake by letting you in. In a month, I can't take it. I can't lie anymore. So I decided to leave. I'm confused of myself. I don't even know what I want. Well, actually, now i kinda do. This whole thing hits me hard and I am learning something here. Do you realize that my blog is always about something negative ? HAHA. That's because, this is the only time when I need to express something. Want to hear something positive? I rarely tell about my happiness. Haha. too bad. This is not the kind of ... " you'll never know what you got till its gone " . Definitely no. I know what did i got, until it's gone. And I accept that. I just hope I won't do these mistakes again and again. So tired of it. I have dignity for heaven's sake! P/s : this is not about sex or something like that, dude, come on. But one thing I do believe in, what goes around, always comes around. When I hit someone, that someone will hit me back. But don't get me wrong, I won't die just because of that. I'll live as further as I can. No one will stop me. It's me. I can whatever I want to. Let's just hope for the best of life. Till then, xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment