Monday, February 28, 2011

Not this time.

I wonder why I've been so tensed all this while. It's weirdd.. Oh well, who cares. Because, I cudn't be bettah now :)

   Anyways, I've a friend whom i met last year. He's a shy shy cat. Named FARIS ISKANDAR..poyo! :p haha joke. He asked me to blog about him. Hmm, out of idea alrdy..BAHAAHHA. He's a good guy, so far. But verrry shy ehhh. Sometimes, he can be crack, and it's awesome. He supports liverfool the bloodyfool which is not cool. I thought he was quite arrogant when i first met him, but naaaaaa'ahhh, right faris ;)  I know you're proud that I'm blogging about you, Faris ! Gahahahaha, you'd bettah buy me a nice shirt for this. I want a shirt! El o el ! OH YEAH, he's nickname is bobon ! Funny right? IKR !

Till then, xx.



Opps! I'm sorry, there has been a mistake here. He doesn't support liverpool but arsengal. Hah! Even worse.. :p HAHAH joke

No comments:

Post a Comment