Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tell or not tell. Not tell..?

Have any of you peeps has experience this? I think, almost all of the female has experienced this? Kay, here it goes. First you met this one guy. Whoever. Day by day you guys becoming more closer as a friend. Then, you heard rumors that he likes you. But you didn't like him yet, you just feel comfortable of being his friend. Then, he confessed. But you told him that you want to be frnds only. AND THEN! You guys..kinda lost contact. And bang ! That was the moment where I realize that I like him back. But then, it's too late for everything because it has been a year ++ since we last had a real conversation and I'm guessing he'd move on. Haha this is kinda funny tho. First he like me. But I don't. Then I like him, but he'd move on. Haha, wutt a life. Soo, technically, I'm not sure if I should let him know my feelings..which is....not really a good idea OR let it be and move on also..which is quite tough to do for someone you have feelings for.

No comments:

Post a Comment