Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I feel so dehydrated ! And I feel so lazy to ze maximum ! What the hack has got into me! I need Livita so bad right now, like dude, SERIOUSLY. Someone please kindly buy one for mehh ~ So anyways, my house will be done in maybe the next 3 months. I am honestly, so excited to decorate my room and all but then I am quite sad to leave this temporary house. I have such an amazing neighbors here :( Gonna miss them all. Haih. But in the bright side, my house will be a totally new one. I'm lovin it *parapapapa! 
I am full with plans right now but then I haven't jot down anything yet. Just like a go thru mind plans! Can't seem to do anything with my messy room. Uhh! Freakingly fed up with my messy room. Screw it! 


Sooooo, just got thru facebook. Most popular social network or should i say, used to! Then ho-ho I saw this boy whom I have less interest in. If you know what I mean. And for fucks sake, it pisses me off to see him. I just have a very strong like a dislike feeling towards him now. He is just ridiculous, terrible 'boy', mind-freak, and he is indeed getting stupid-er and he just disgust me a lot and i just don't like him. I rly hate it when a boy acts like a girl. Just too pathetic. I rly wish you'll get hit by a bus or something. Haha.

What's my type of guy? 



This is Clayton. This man has inspired me a lot. He had suffered back when he was only 6 years old. He got bitten up my his folks so bad. So bad, And god, he is very strong. I literally cried when i heard about his past but he didn't. He accepted it, that's that. He didn't do anything stupid like drugs and such. He has such a wonderful heart. And I wish to meet someone like him, someday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment