Monday, September 5, 2011

' A New Day Has Come'

I see the light. But will the light come to me or should i reach it myself? My teacher once told me to 'think positive'. And wohoo, trust me its the easiest thing for me to do. That WAS how i role. Was. She also mentioned that it's easier to START to think positive, rather than falling down...and start to think positive AGAIN. Get what i'm saying? Uhh, the hack am i crapping. Whatever it is, my point is i think i am standing up again and it's not easy. No, it is not. I am finally and seriously want to start it all over again. I hope I can do it. Sure i can, right?

Soo, any hot goss? OH, right. This 'love-sickness' thingy. Love. What is love? I really don't know what LOVE is. But it is surely has always been among the hottest topic of all time. Hmm. To me. Love is just two people having to meet each other and just get along. Get attracted by the physical, touched by the heart and fucked by the mental. Hmm, i some how want to find something like my parents. They are just meant to be. For how worst thngs are, they will always come back to each other. Because that's where they belong to. A place to be. Yeah, i guess that is love. Just a place we belong to.

Not saying that i don't trust man or anything. But, it'd be a pain in the ass if i do trust 'em. It's better to play it safe. But at the same time it's extraordinary to play it by risk. But then, it's too risky. I rly wud sacrifice for my love one, but...i just don't know if I could. Now is just not the time. In the future, just a maybe?

Well, i think that's all for now. Stay cool people. xx



No comments:

Post a Comment