Monday, September 26, 2011

Rainbow

So hello everyone! What a good day it is =) haih, i feel so good right. I wish this feeling last forever. I WISH. ( yeah! in you dream Lisa ! ) So anyways! Had a great time today! Well at first I was a bit moody because of some things, but then someone just made my day i guess. :)

Hmm so anyways. My life without a maid
Surprisingly, it's not that bad at all. I feel so much better. I don't rly mind doing these house works. Well i do, but not that much. It's feels good. Mummy cooks again, best part of not having a maid <3 and she's doing almost everything. Haha it's been forever since i last saw her doing all of these stuffs. She seem more happy anyway. So its cool not having a maid.

So i have decided to put all the things that has been bothering me aside, like fo real ! And am looking forward to have fun after end of year exam and concentrate to my SPM all the way. *fingerscross!*

No comments:

Post a Comment