Monday, January 31, 2011

Fuck your cheap words (!)

Even though you are a guy, I still think you're cheap and pathetic. You should join " The Biggest Fat Liar " , bet you'll be the first ;) I can't believe I even trusted you this whole time. Thought you were my best friend, not anymore. All you do is complain about me, how i change. You know what, there's a thing where we call it GROWING UP, you idiot! I'm growing up. You expect me to be the 12 years old awesome non emotional girl you've met. Good news, I am still the same old girl. Bad new, but not 100%-ly. So fuck it man. You treated me wrong. So wrong. I think I have to blame you on this one. You were the one who started to act such a weirdo with me. If you know what I mean. Wtf is that man? Friggin' gay! I just saw with my own eye balls that you are just as same as the person you told me that you'll never be. Hurts a whole lot. Thank you for that. " I can take care of myself " PFFT, SOOOO FUNNY ! =) I am starting up life back. And I wish you the worse. Audios motherfucker !

No comments:

Post a Comment