Saturday, January 29, 2011

Same old Lisa Hamid.

I'm forever and always the same.
Nothing works for me now.
Weirdly, i kinda happy for that? 

Okay whatever. I just hate committing. What for? Still young and fresh. Yes, I just broke up like few hours ago. Really didn't mean to hurt him. But I'm just comfortable being just by myself. I love to handle things by myself. Plus, I've been single since forever, and i got to admit it, I'm so used to it and kinda love it. 

One day, I'm going to find the right one. I know you are somewhere out there, lost. And making mistakes. And nothing works for you. Some times, you just feel so alone. You've been searching for somebody for so too long, just like me. It's just I've stop searching. But boy, don't stop, who ever you are. 

Crap. I got so much to catch up on. Too much. Too lazy to even do any of 'em. 

You know, there's this human being who's still alive and lives in earth that I hate. This human being, loves to hurt and saying shits to me. I've been so patient. And dude, don't go so far. I swear, I'm your worse fucking nightmare. Be alert, bitch. You don't mess with me. F/U

Tralala, so my parents' aren't  home fo the whole night, weehuuuuu. Planning to go out tonight, but some how i feel kind of lazy to go out. My body, omgggggg so freaking cramp ! I hate cross country for this year, only? Haha. Hihi. Huhu. Wtv lisa.


No comments:

Post a Comment