Saturday, January 22, 2011

Harto

*sigh* I still can't find the answers. What are you trying to prove? Why are you even doing this? It's 100% with no doubt, ridiculous ! Stop it, wudja ? Enough just isn't enough, huh ? You lied. I feel so dramatically betrayed ! I've tried so hard to trust you, but some how, God always showed me the truth. Truth about you. You're just another liar. Just another.. Haih. What the shit just happened to us anyway? What Bruno Mars sang was true, "easy come, easy go. " I have nothing to prove while you want to prove everything to me. For what? We're not enemies ! I am not your competition. There is no camera snapping us. So just relax, wudja? I thought we were close, but I guess I'm just not the one, huh. You hide so much things from me which I've already known by myself. Like pleaseee.. I know everything. Okay, fine. Maybe not everything. But at least 90%. I know you so well and what you are trying to prove are pathetic. So please, do some grow ups. Learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment