Monday, January 17, 2011

HEYYA

Like whoa ! My blogger is so deadly dead! Haa-haa. Always has been, cool me. HAHA, wtv. Anyways, do you know this is like my 2nd - 3rd blogger? Pfft, suck ah. There's this one guy who once said to me " Sucks to be you huh, Lisa?  " He's so mean to me kan ? :( HAHA, who cares. But people, I will try my best to keep my blog alive. Just like me, yes I'm alive like whoa. Hihi. And so it is 12.30 midnight, I am supposed to sleep because tomorrow is the school day. I just don't know why, but i'm not into anything for this year-2011. Everyone's like so........... NEW YEAR! YEAH! MY YEAR! YEAH! STUDY LIKE YEAH PARTY LIKE YEAH! While I'm like...... SLEEP LIKE YEAH ! (Y) But the problem is its hard to sleep, very hard :( Wanted to buy a sleeping pill but, i don't know man, some say it's not good for the kidney. Zzzz. Hmmmmm, so studies isn't that well right now, and that's my main concern. I am very worried. Huh! Need to get that weirdo spirit which I got last year again. Okay, tht's it, no more play-play, ( well a lil' bit can la) we just stu-di-dy like P-di-dy. Tomorrow mornin' got'ah study Geo, Physics & Biology, complete all chapter 1, I will survive! Cos that's how people with future role, jyaaa. I rule! Haaaaa-haaaaa, not funny ay, k. Blogging does make me feel be'ah. No wonder people do it ! Especially girls, because we're some kind of emotion-retard. Oh well, until then, trying my best to sleep. Traa loves~

No comments:

Post a Comment